Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The successful completion of my diploma project was not an individual endeavour.
A lot of people and the school have played an important and vital role in guiding me and helping me reach the point of culmination, of this project.
I would like to thank the Srishti School of Art, Design and Technology, for placing their faith in me, that I am capable of handling a project on my own and allowing me to proceed with my diploma.
I would like to the thank the school for guiding me in times of confusion and great distress. For providing me resources that made my project more solid and well thought out.

I would like to thank Mrs.Geeta Narayan, the Founder and Director of Srishti,
Mr. Ampat Varghese, the Student Dean for my four years of learning, which I utilized in
 this project

To my review panel Swati Unakar, Meena Vari and Kumkum Nadig for the feedback and constant guidance that they gave me through out the project. For helping me come up with better translation of my idea  and  brand development.
I would like to thank Meera Curum for instilling patience  in me during two years of specialisation , which I greatly required during this whole project and also for inspiring me think out of the box

I would like to thank my client mr gaurav jai gupta for giving me this wonder full project and an opportunity to work with him. He has been a constant mentor for me through the project, pushing my limits and always inspiring to aim higher and better. For the experience and the learning that I gained by working with him.

I would like to thank the working staff at the akaaro studio - aslam masterji, Asha did, Keshav bhaiya and Ikrar masterji  and Gopal dada for understanding my complex ideas and helping me with the technicalities and translation of my sketches into form.
In the end I thank my [parents and my family for all the support and comfort that they have provided me during the most stressful days. For understanding my project and being patient with me.
I the end I want to thanks my friends  Rohan Dave, upansa Divakar, Neeti Gokhalay, Mahima Pushkaran, Aman Singh for helping me with being myself during the course of my project and being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment